- Joanna, are you all right? - I am great.
- 乔安娜,你没事吧 - 我很好
Raring to go. The police were sensational. And not a scratch.
真难想像,警方干得很好,我一点事也没
- You haven't heard? - About what?
- 你还没听说? - 听说什么?
That man, Hank. Right before he tried to kill you,
那个男的,汉克 就在他试图杀掉你之前
he went to see his ex-wife and five of her new boyfriends.
他去找他的前妻和她的五个新男朋友
- He did? - He shot all of them.
- 真的? - 他向他们开了枪!
The wife is in critical condition,
他前妻还没有脱离危险
and four of the guys are on life support.
而其中的四个男的现在还在输氧
- Tonkiro? - He's fine.
- 顿基罗呢 - 他没事
- Thank God. - So you know what this means.
- 感谢上帝 - 那么你知道这意味着什么
We pay for all of their medical treatment, every penny.
我们要承担他们的所有医疗费用
Of course.
当然
We get them the very best therapist, childcare, rehab,
要给他们最好的治疗,护理以及康复
whatever they need, and then we fly them to New York, first class,
满足他们一切 然后让他们坐头等舱到纽约来
Hank and Barbara: Let the Healing Begin.
汉克和芭芭拉:康复开始
for a prime-time special,
做一个黄金时间的特别节目
You're not listening.
你没听仔细
We can't wear this. The lawsuits alone may bankrupt the network.
我们承受不起这个 光是打官司就够让公司破产了
And all your new shows, the whole lineup, the affiliates won't touch them.
你的新节目,整个系列,将停播!
We have shareholders.
我们有股东
We can't let you sink the network.
我们不能让你把公司搞垮
But we wish you only the best.
不过我们祝你一路顺风