Of course.
当然
Thank you for being so classy and taking this so well.
感谢你举止这么得体 如此平静的接受
Joanna, we just wanted to say that this is so not fair.
乔安娜,我们只想说这对你很不公平
Goodbye, everybody!
再见了,各位!
All the best!
万事吉利
Jo?
乔?
Walter.
沃尔特
- What happened? - Well,
- 怎么了 - 嗯
you've had a complete nervous collapse.
你的精神整个崩溃了
And the doctors say there's a lot of work to do,
医生说要康复会需要很多努力
but you're gonna be just fine.
不过你不会有事的
Oh, and Pete made this for you.
噢,还有皮特给你画了这个
- Oh, that's so sweet. - Isn't it?
- 喔,真是太体贴了! - 不是吗?
And I wanted you to know that the minute I heard the news,
另外我想让你知道 就在我听到消息的那一分钟
I called the network and I quit.
我给电视公司打电话辞了职
- You did that for me? - Of course.
- 你是为了我这么做的? - 当然!
I know I was only a vice president,
我知道我只是一个副总裁
but I could never work for those people,
但我不能再给那些人工作
not after the way they treated you.
因为他们那样对待你
Oh, Walter...
噢,沃尔特…
And do you remember what today is?
你记得今天是什么日子吗?
It's our anniversary.
是我们的结婚纪念日
Oh, Walter...
噢,沃尔特…
...l'm so sorry.
真的对不起