You know, there's a point when this becomes idiotic.
你们知道吗 这样子下去没有意义
And it wasn't when we were driving like this?
我们开车的时候还这样不是已经没意义了吗?
I would advise the three of you that resistance is futile.
我建议你们就不要再顽固抵抗了 没用的
I have endless patience.
我的耐心无极限
I once spent twoandahalf hours on hold with HewlettPackard customer service just to complain about their customer service.
有一次我花了两个半小时 给惠普的客服打电话 投诉他们客服态度太差
You want to talk about endless patience?
是要比耐心极限吗?
Penny made me watch all five seasons of Sex and the City.
Penny逼我看完了整整五季的"欲望都市"
There are six seasons, dude.
老兄 是六季
Oh, crap!
噢 太烂了!
No, no, no, the sixth season is great.
才不是 才不是 第六季很不错的
We go to Paris with Carrie and get our heart broken, and then Mr. Big shows up, we don't know if we can trust him again. It's a wild ride.
看着Carrie(欲望都市女主角)去巴黎 我们的心都碎了 后来"大人物"(欲望都市男主角)出现了 我们都不知道还该不该相信他 可谓是疯狂之旅
Door.
开门
Okay, everybody, and plié.
好吧 各位 蹲下(芭蕾舞术语)
And relevé.
起立
Whatcha doin'?
你们在干嘛?
Last one holding the ring decides its fate.
最后拿到戒指的人决定戒指的命运
I know, it sounds silly.
我知道这听起来很傻吧
No, no, no, no, no, you are my boyfriend.
不会不会 你是我男朋友嘛
Nothing you do is silly to me.
你做的事对我来说都不傻
Thank you.
谢谢
FYI. This is a bag from Victoria's Secret.
顺便告诉你下 这是我从"维多利亚的秘密"(性感内衣品牌)买来的
I'm out.
我退出
I'm sorry, Ma, I have to stay late at the office.
对不起啊 妈妈 我晚上要加班
No, he's doesn't! He's lying to you!
没有 他不加班! 他在撒谎!
Will you be quiet?
你闭嘴好不好?
Well, if you want privacy let go of the ring. I'm so glad we came to this gentile strip club! Howard, here's more bacon to tuck into the shiksa's Gstring!
可以啊 你想要隐私权就放开戒指 我真高兴我们来到这个非犹太人脱衣舞俱乐部! Howard啊 这里还有培根 你可以塞进那个不是犹太人的小姑娘的丁字裤里!
I'll call you back.
我待会再打给你
I think it's lovely you call your mommy and let her know you're going to be late for dinner. From what I know about these things, if a woman doesn't breastfeed on time, it's very uncomfortable for her boobies.
你跟你妈打电话时 样子好可爱呦 而且她还知道你晚饭要迟到了 据我对这些事情的了解 如果一个妇女 没能按时哺乳的话 她的胸部将会异常的难受
Don't you talk about my mother's boobies!
不许你说我妈的胸部!
If you're offended, let go off the ring and go on home to your mother's boobies.
生气的话 就放开戒指 赶紧回家找你妈喝奶去
Excellent, excellent.
好极了 好极了
Tire each other out, the ring will be mine.
把人都支走 戒指就是我的了
Howard, why don't you go after Raj's mother?
Howard 你怎么不去追Raj的妈妈?
Why don't we go after your mother?
你咋不去追你妈?
Go ahead. I have no illusions about my mother. She is a kind, loving, religiously fanatical rightwing Texan with a slightly out of scale head and a mild Dr. Pepper addiction.
无所谓我对我妈又没有幻想她是一个善良 慈爱头部稍微有点大的对"乐倍"饮料轻微上瘾 和对宗教狂热的右翼德克萨斯州人。