Roger.
罗杰
- Look at this place. - Wow.
- 看看这地方 - 哇
- Sarah? - Sarah?
萨拉? - 萨拉?
Roger.
罗杰
Oh, Herb.
噢,赫伯
- Oh, baby. - Oh, yes. Oh, yes.
- 噢,宝贝 - 噢,耶,噢,耶
- Make me beg! - Yeah!
- 让我满足吧! - 耶!
Oh, I'm so lucky!
哦,你太幸运了!
- Oh, my God. - Is that a DVD?
- 噢,天哪 - 是在看DVD吗
No, it's them.
不,是他们
Oh, you're the king!
噢,你就是国王!
Yes!
耶!
- I'm going up there. - Why?
- 我要上去 - 为什么
- Roger! - I want some.
- 罗杰! - 我也想来试试
- Roger. - Roger.
- 罗杰 - 罗杰
- Baby, grab me some nachos. - Yes, dear.
- 宝贝,给我拿点玉米片 - 好的,亲爱的
What's this?
这是什么?
- Roger, put it down. - What? Oh, come on.
- 罗杰,放下 - 什么?噢,来吧
- Roger. - Why does it say Sarah?
- 罗杰 - 为什么上面写着萨拉?
- Let's get out of here. - This isn't our house.
- 我们离开这儿吧 - 这不是我们的房子
Roger, you should put it down now.
罗杰,你快放下
Oh, stop. Would you just quit?
噢,住手,你就不能住手吗?
- We have to, Roger. - For God's sake, we're trespassing.
- 我们必须,罗杰 - 老天,非法闯入