It's just this day
今天就是
and you look back years later
多年后你往回看
and it stands out from all the rest, you know?
今天会特别难忘
Not because you won the lottery or anything, just...
不是因为你中了彩票或其他什么…
Just an average day, but somehow... You know, perfect.
只是普普通通的一天,但却很完美
Today's like that.
今天就像那样
Excuse me. Hey. Hello.
对不起,嘿,你好
Yeah, I know. Me too.
对,我知道,我也一样
This should be interesting.
这可是有意思
Please, Aggie. Bradley.
拜托了,阿芝 布拉德利
I only need you to keep him till Friday, Kathryn's birthday.
我只要你帮看着到星期五 凯瑟琳的生日那天
Kathryn is scared of dogs. Not anymore.
凯瑟琳害怕狗 不再害怕了
I took her to the pound. But...
我带她到动物收容所去 但是…
Besides, isn't that what relationships are all about?
再说,伴侣关系不就是要这样吗?
Overcoming your deepest fears?
帮助征服你的恐惧?
His name is Bradley Jr. Did you think of that one all by yourself?
他叫布拉德利二世 这名字是你自己想出来的吗?
No, smartass.
不是,自作聪明
Billy, your Uncle Bradley's here! He brought along a friend.
比利,你布拉德利舅舅来了 他带了一位朋友来
I'm gonna miss you. Here you go. Oh, God. Oh, God.
我会想你的,给 噢,天
Only until Friday. Yeah.
只要到星期五 好
He likes you.
他喜欢你