Hey Phoebe.
嘿,Phoebe。
Hey Leslie, how’d you know I’d be here?
嘿,Leslie,你怎么知道我会在这里?
I ran into Vlad at the place where they sell the big fish, and he said you played here a lot, so umm....
我在卖大鱼的地方看到Vlad,她说你常在这里玩,所以…
All right listen, I have to go to the bathroom, but if the place with the big fish comes up again,
我要上洗手间,如果你们又谈到“大鱼”,
I’d like know whether that’s several big fish or just one big fish.
我想知道是好几条大鱼,还是一条大鱼而已。
So ah, Phoebe tells us you write jingles.
Phoebe说你写广告歌。
Actually I said she abandoned me to write jingles.
我是说她抛弃我,去写广告歌。
Ah, anything we might of heard of?
有没有我们听过的?
Ah, yeah, umm. Home is never far away..
家永远不远。
Home is Home Star stew.
回家的感觉就是家星炖品。
Yeah, but, I don’t do that anymore. I got kinda sick of it, and then I couldn’t come up with anything good, so they fired me.
但我已经不写了。我有点厌倦了,再说我也写不出好东西,所以被炒鱿鱼了。
Hmm, bummer.
太可惜了。
Well, you know, I was just, umm, I was just thinking and hoping, that umm, maybe you’d want to get back together?
你知道,我只是,我只是想或许你愿意跟我再度合作。
No. But thanks.
不了。不过,谢谢你。
Aw come on Phoebe would you just think about it?
拜托,Phoebe你考虑一下好吗?
Okay. No. But thanks.
好。不了,不过,谢谢你。
Okay, ah, see ya Pheebs.
好吧,再见,Pheebs。
Wow, that was kinda brutal.
你好狠心。
Well okay, let this be a lesson to all of you, all right.
好的,就当给你们上了一课。
Once you, once you betray me, I become like the ice woman, I’m just very cold, hard, unyielding, you know nothing, nothing can penetrate this icy exterior.
一旦背叛我,我就变成了冷血的女人,我是铁石心肠,绝不心软,任何东西都无法穿透我这冰冷的外衣。
Can I have a tissue, please?
给我一张面纸好吗?
Yeah, sure.
好的。