And you look out the window and you see me.
你看出窗外,看到我
See my face?
看见我的脸?
Yeah. Do I look scared?
对 我害怕吗?
No. You look happy.
不,你看上去很高兴
You know why?
你知道为什么?
Because I can pay those bills.
因为我能够付清那些账单
We got tons of money and I'm not scared of anything.
我们有很多钱,我不害怕任何事情
All right, your turn.
好吧,到你了
My turn what? The future.
到我什么? 未来
Close your eyes. What do you see? Okay.
闭上你的眼睛,你看到什么? 好吧
Nothing. Just look.
什么也没有看见 试试看
Okay, in the foyer, I see...
好吧,在休息大厅,我看见…
A table...
一张桌子…
And...
还有
A staircase. Excellent.
楼梯 很好
I'm going up the stairs.
我上楼梯
Get to the top yet?
到楼顶没有?
Almost.
差不多了
What's up those stairs?
楼梯上有什么?
Look, Oscar.
看,奥斯卡
Kids.
小孩
So many kids I can't count.
这么多小孩,我都数不过来
They're our kids.
他们是我们的小孩
I was hoping you'd say that.
我一直希望你这么说
Really? I told you.
真的? 我告诉你
I'm not scared of anything.
我不害怕任何事
Hallelujah Hallelujah
哈利路亚 哈利路亚
Hallelujah
哈利路亚
Hallelujah
哈利路亚
A man living alone is a king of sorts.
独居的男人是个国王
Unfortunately, his kingdom is small, with very few comforts.
不幸的是,他的王国太小了,不舒适