But I thought... I changed my mind.
但我以为… 我改变主意了
Honestly, I just don't feel like I can be of much help to them now.
说实话,我不觉得我对他们有多大帮助
Don't be ridiculous. They're just kids.
别胡闹了,他们只不过是孩子
All the more reason to stay out of their way.
那更要不能误导他们了
Need help with that?
需要帮忙吗?
No, thanks.
不需要,谢谢
How'd you pay for those?
你怎样付得起这租金?
You been selling my shit?
你卖掉我的东西?
I'm not a thief.
我不是贼
Where's my pillow, then? Huh, bitch? What pillow?
那我的枕头哪去了?婊子? 什么枕头?
My wife give it to me in Atlantic City.
我太太在大西洋城给我的
Look, I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I see right through you, whore.
我看透了你,婊子
I swear I never took anything from your house,
我发誓我没有拿任何你的东西
except Oscar and he's not yours.
除了奥斯卡,他也不是你的
Pretty little face.
漂亮的小粉脸
Sure be a shame to open her up.
划花了一定很可惜
Go ahead.
动手吧
You'll go to jail for the rest of your fucking life.
你下半辈子得在牢房里呆了
See you later.
再见
You have enough stuff?
你的东西足够了吗?
That's actually nice. Bradley?
那真的很好 布拉德利?
You think? Where'd you get that?
你觉得? 你从哪里弄来的?
Hello?
你好?
Anybody home? Harry!
有人在家吗? 哈里!
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛?
Well, I arrived about 28 years ago and never left.
我28年前就到了,一直没有走