I live next door.
我就住隔壁
Here? Yeah.
这里? 对
That's fantastic! We're... I...
那真是太妙了…我…
How did we never put that together? I don't know.
为什么我们从来没有想到? 我不知道
Stranger things have happened. A regift.
更奇怪的事情发生了,一件别人给的礼物
I'll use it to christen the fridge.
我要用它给冰箱命名
It also makes a good doorstop.
这也是很好的制门器
Hey, honey! I want you to meet somebody.
嘿,亲爱的,我介绍你认识一个
I can't believe it! You know, I love this street. I love this area.
我真的不敢相信,我爱这街道,这地区
Bradley, there's something I need to share with you.
布拉德利,我想告诉你一些事情
This house has a history.
这房子有个历史
Over the years, we've watched happy young couples move in here
多年来,我们目睹很多幸福的伴侣搬进来
and before you know it, they're at each other's throats,
在你知道之前,他们开始吵架
and within weeks or months, they're moving out.
数周或数月后,他们搬走了
Separately.
分别搬走
Now, this has happened three times in a row.
现在连续发生三次了
Now, I'm a man of logic. I think it's just coincidence.
我是个讲逻辑的人,我认为是纯属巧合
But, Esther, my wife,
但埃丝特,我太太
she thinks supernatural forces are at work.
她认为是超自然的力量在作怪
She thinks the place is cursed.
她觉得这房子被下咒了