I’m quoting here from the article. I have five copies.
这是报上写的 我买了五份
This way, if we ever get back together and lose yours, we’re covered.
这样当我们和好时 就算你的那份不见了,也没关系
Hi. You’ve reached Meryl Morgan. I can’t take your call right now,
这里是梅莉摩根的办公室,我现在不在
so leave a message and have a great day. Thanks.
有事请留言,谢谢 祝你有个愉快的一天
Anyway, the point is that I am sad,
总之我还满伤心的
and I miss you,
而且我很想你
and I bitterly regret what I did,
我对于自己的所作所为感到很抱歉
and it would be very, very nice if you called or, in fact, if we could see each other.
如果你能回电,那我真的会很开心 如果能见个面会更好
I hope you’re getting the gifts. I know they’re not all perfect.
我希望你有收到我的礼物 虽然它们看起来不怎么样
The ice sculpture, I concede, was a disaster.
尤其是那个冰雕,我承认真的很可怕
I did specify that they shouldn’t leave it if you weren’t home,
我还特别嘱托他们,务必要确认你在家 才能把它留下来
Talking of which, I must get back to work.
说到这,我该回去工作了
I’m actually in court. I have a man...
其实我现在在法院,我有个客户┅
Isn’t this a beautiful view? You could pay for this whole apartment
这景观很美吧? 只要向每个愿意一瞻美景的路人收费
just by charging people to come and look at this.
就足够你买下整栋公寓了
And if you like this, you’re going to love this,
如果你喜欢那个的话,你会更爱这个
what I call the ballroom or the grand salon.
这就是我提到的舞厅,也就是大交谊厅
It’s the perfect combination of classic architecture
这真可谓是古典建筑和
and understated elegance.
高贵优雅的完美组合
You’re pregnant?
你怀孕了吗
I mean, if you’re planning on having a baby, this is the most magical place.
这里对小孩子而言 绝对是最完美的成长环境
How many? Let me see, I have... Well, I have zero.
几个啊?我算算看┅ 其实我一个都没有
My husband and I are separated.
我和我老公正分居
I know what you’re thinking, the clock is ticking, right?
我知道你在想什么 分秒必争是吧