But I’m, you know... I’m considering adoption,
不过,我有在考虑领养
and you gotta stay optimistic. You know?
而且人就是要乐观一点嘛
Don’t get down on yourself.
别太沮丧了
Mr. Morgan, I have the depositions on the Anderson case for you.
摩根先生 我要给你看看安德森那个案子的供词
Excellent. I hear it’s a page-turner.
很好.听说还不错啊?
Now, where are we on the star front?
星星那件事处理得怎样了
Well, you can buy and name a star "Meryl."
你可以买一个星星并命名为梅莉
It’s $75, and you get a celestial map and a certificate.
只要75美金,还附赠天体地图和证书
Well, I was really looking for something more impressive.
我想要更刻骨铭心的东西
Can I buy a constellation?
那星座买的到吗
I don’t know. You can buy a black hole.
不清楚,不过黑洞的话倒是买的到
I’m not sure a black hole sends exactly the right message
黑洞好像感觉有点不太对
at this point in our relationship.
就我们现在的关系而言
Somewhat redundant.
好像有点多余
Thank you.
谢了
And thank you to everyone at the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
我要感谢国家防癌协会的所有贵宾
I’m so honored to be here tonight on behalf of Park Avenue Realty.
我谨代表公园大道房产
Thank you to Jimmy, my waiter, at table number two. Yes, you.
谢了吉米,二号桌那个服务生,对就是你
I’m not done with my dessert yet.
我的甜点还没吃完
This disease represents a crisis.
这个疾病是个警讯
Are we going to use this crisis to come out
而藉此我们必须表现地
stronger, better and more powerful than ever before?
更积极,更有力不是吗?
You bet we are.
没错