Wait. You got a job at a fashion magazine?
慢着。你在时尚杂志得到份工作?
Mm-hmm.What was it, a phone interview?
没错。什么?靠靠电话面试?
wow. -Ow! Don't be a jerk.
嘴巴别这么坏。
Miranda Priestly is famous for being unpredictable.
马林达•皮斯利是出了名的女魔头
Okay, Doug. How is it that you know who she is and I didn't?
道格,为什么你知道她而我不知道?
I'm actually a girl. Oh!
我其实是个女的。哦!
That would explain so much. Look, seriously.
谜团都解开了。认真点儿
Miranda Priestly is a huge deal. I bet a million girls would kill for that job.
马林达皮斯利是个大人物,我打赌女生都会为这工作发疯的。
Yeah, great. The thing is I'm not one of them.
是啊。但问题我不是那些女生。
Look, you gotta start somewhere, right?
但你总要出人头地,是不是?
I mean, look at this dump Nate works in.
你看笨内特的工作
I mean, come on. Paper napkins? Hello.
拜托,做纸巾?又没搞错?
Yeah. And Lily, she works at that gallery doing, uh, you know…
对哦,莉莉他在画廊里做那个什么~
Oh, I'm sorry. What exactly is it that you do anyway?
哦,抱歉,你到底是做什么的?
Well, lucky for me, I already have my dream job.
我很幸运, 已经找到了理想工作
[With Lily] You're a corporate research analyst!
你是个财务研究分析员
Oh, you're right. My job sucks. -No!
没说错,这工作很烂 –不是的!
It sucks. I don't… It's boring. It's all right. Breathe.
很烂,我~工作很无聊。没事的,深呼吸。
I'm trying. Here. Take a drink.
我在努力。来,喝一杯。
I will have a drink. I will have a drink. Ah, yes.
我要喝一杯,喝一杯。 啊,没错。
I'd like to propose a toast. To jobs that pay the rent. To jobs that pay the rent.
我来敬,为交房租的工作。为交房租的工作。
Jobs that pay the rent.
为交房租的工作。