I just have one more little thing.
只是还有一件事
Okay, look, I know you always wanted us to go and I procrastinated,
我知道你一直都认为我们该往前看了 不过我一直拖时间
but I thought this might make up for it.
但我认为这值得一试
Dr. Tobin is apparently the best marriage counselor in the city.
托比医生是城里最好的婚姻谘询者
Oh, no, I know who she is. I found her duplex on Madison.
我知道她是谁 我在麦迪逊大道看过她的公寓
Okay. And the Lerners recommended her.
很好. 而且林氏夫妇很推荐她
Eric and Fiona? Yes.
你是指艾瑞克和菲欧娜吗? 对
They’ve been divorced a year. They have, they have.
拜托,他们都离婚一年了 我知道
But the one thing they do agree on is how much they love Dr. Tobin.
但他们同时都对托比医师赞不绝口
Apparently, she wrote some book.
她有出过书
Yes. The Magic Marriage Myth.
我知道,神奇的婚姻秘辛
You see? You are so wellread. I really miss that.
对啊,你太聪明了. 我就喜欢你这点
It’s all about people’s expectations that their spouse will be the answer
那本书全在说人们 将婚姻的解答放在伴侣身上
to all their problems when, in fact, they should be facing reality
然而事实却是
and not asking their partners for more than they can give.
不要对伴侣要求太高
Brilliant. Brilliant.
是的,就是那个意思
I don’t know. I find her theory kind of depressing, don’t you?
我不懂. 我觉得她说的很悲哀耶 你不觉得?
Yep. Yep, yeah, if you do.
是,是,你说的对
Can you please stop being so agreeable? Please?
你可以不要再继续迎合我了 好吗?
Whatever you say.
遵命
So. So.
嗯 嗯
So, you know, I have to do a showing tonight,
嗯,我今晚有个晚会
and I’m gonna pick up my client at his townhouse.
而我得去接那个客人
Yes.
好
Do you wanna walk with me?
你要跟我一起走路去吗
Absolutely. Yes. Okay.
当然 好
Adam, we are gonna walk.
亚当,我们要用走路去的
You’re going to walk? Yes.
走路? 对
Is everything all right? Did we do something wrong?
一切都还好吗? 我们是否做错什么了
No. Everything’s okay.
一切都很好