你和这个老兄哟呼!
Big summer blow out.
夏日大酬宾
Carrots. -Hah?
胡萝卜! -啊?
Behind you.
你后面
Oh, right. Excuse me.
哦,不好意思
A real howler in July, Yes?
七月飞雪,好大的雪啊
Where ever could it be coming from?
你这是打哪嘎达过来的?
The North Mountain.
北山
North Mountain.
北山?
That'll be forty.
一共40,谢谢
Forty? No, ten.
40? 10块!
Oh dear, that's no good. See.
这可不行,亲
These are from our winter stock,
这些都是我们冬季的存货
where supply and demand have a big problem.
反季商品,我已经亏本卖了
You want to talk about a supply and demand problem?
你跟我说亏本?
I sell ice for a living.
我可是卖冰的啊 亲!
Ooh, that's a rough business to be in right now.
晕,这种天气卖冰块...
I mean, that is really...
你可真会做生意
Ahem. That's unfortunate.
倒霉孩子
Still forty. But I will throw in a
不,不能还价,不过可以免费...
visit to Oaken's sauna. Hoo hoo!
赠送一次奥肯桑拿 哟呼!
Hi, family.
嗨 亲们!
Ten's all I got. Help me out.
我就剩10块了,帮个忙
Ten will get you this and no more.
10块,那就只能买萝卜了
Okay, just tell me one thing...What was
等下,我先打听个事儿...
...happening on the North Mountain?
北山那边到底发生了什么?
Did it seem magical?
被人施了魔法?
Yes! Now, back up
是的!你先闪边儿
while I deal with this crook here.
看我怎么收拾这个奸商
What did you call me?
你叫我什么?
Okay. Okay, I'm-Ow! Whoa!
别 别 我...哇!哎呀...
Bye bye.
拜拜
No Sven, I didn't get your carrots.
没有,斯特,我没买到胡萝卜
But I did find us a place to sleep.
但是我找到了一个过夜的好地方
And it's free.
免费哦
I'm sorry about this violence.
不好意思没吓着你吧
I will add a quart of lutefisk,
我可以附送一罐腌鱼
So We'll have good feelings.
作为小小的补偿
Just the outfit and boots, yah?
衣服和靴子 还要点别的吗?