Run! Stop!
快跑 等等
Get in! What is your problem?
到这里来 你在做什么
I almost ran you over! There’s a man up there with a gun!
我差点压扁你 那个男的有枪
The man who was murdered tonight, Girard Rabelais,
今晚被害的吉格罗先生
was an international arms dealer.
其实是国际军火商
The FBI was moving in to convict him,
FBI正准备逮捕他
so Rabelais was working with us to capture this man,
罗先生是我们的眼线
Anton Forenski.
为了抓这位佛伦斯基
And we think that’s why Forenski had him killed.
我们认为是佛伦斯基派人杀他的
We find the murderer, maybe he leads us to Forenski.
我们已经找到凶手 他或许可以给我们些佛伦斯基的线索
And you’re gonna be our star witnesses.
所以你们要当我们的证人
But right now, I just wanna concentrate on keeping you safe.
不过现在最重要的是保护你们的安全
This guy’s still out there. Yeah, but he doesn’t know who we are.
凶手仍逍遥法外 是没错,但他又不知道我们是谁
What do you mean, "safe"?
你是什么意思
I’m gonna give you 24hour protection at your apartment anyway.
我还是得派警力24小时驻守你家
Well, we don’t live together.
我们不住在一起
He’s at a hotel ’cause we’re separated.
他现在住在饭店,因为我们分居中
My wife and I see someone once a week.
我老婆和我每个星期 都会去看心理医生
It’s not, by any chance, Dr. Tobin, is it?
该不会是托比医生吧
I know it’s been a rough night, so get some rest,
我知道这一切都很难熬, 不过你们先回家休息
and I’ll talk to both of you tomorrow.
我明天再跟你们会面
Okay. Right.
好 嗯
Mrs. Morgan. Yes?
摩根小姐? 怎么?
This is Marshal Henderson. He’ll be taking care of you.
这位是韩警员,他是你的保镳
Hello. Ma’am.
你好 夫人