So, you two are gonna be our last.
所以你们两个是最后一次
Well, it’s an honor, and it’s a lovely witness room,
那还真是荣幸啊, 而且这里又这么温暖
but Mr. Morgan... Mr. Foster and I are separated.
但是摩根他...我是说, 佛斯特他和我现在正分居中
We are thinking of seeing a therapist, yeah.
我们有考虑要去咨商
So how do you want to handle the sleeping arrangements, then?
那你们要怎么分配床位呢
Well, I can sleep on a couch. No, no, no, no, I’ll sleep on the couch.
我可以睡沙发 不,不,我去睡沙发
No, no, ’cause I’m a lousy sleeper anyway. Really.
不了,反正我睡相很差
I’d be fine on a couch. And do you have cable?
我去睡沙发正好,对了这里有第四台吗
We got an antenna. Got a bunch of DVDs.
有无线台,还有一些DVD旧片
John Wayne and Clint Eastwood, mostly.
大部分是约翰韦恩和 克林伊斯威特的电影
That’s great. That’s great.
那还真是不错
But I see you have a computer.
但我发现你们有电脑噢
So that means that you have Internet? You’re online?
所以可以上网吗
We do, but you would need a code.
可以,但需要通关码
Which you’re not gonna give me.
而你们不打算给我
No. Trying to contact somebody back home’s just too big a risk.
没错,因为跟你们认识的人联络 会冒很大的风险
And I guess the same goes for the phone?
那电话也是这样罗
Cause I just have a couple of things I have to check on.
因为我有些事情要处理
Yes, if I could make one quick call, it would be...
所以如果能打通简短的电话的话, 真是再好┅
Yeah, and you know, you could supervise the calls.
而且你们可以在一旁监督
There’s no dial tone.
没有拨号声
There’s a code.
也是要通关码
So I guess that is about it.
好吧只好如此
There’s towels and soap in the bath.
浴室里有毛巾和肥皂
Great. Terrific. Is there a code?
太好了 该不会还得要输入通关码吧
Sorry. Silly.
抱歉,不好笑
You sure you’re going to be happy on that thing?
你确定你可以吗
Yeah, I’m good. I’m good.
嗯,我很好
All right.
好吧
Good night.
晚安
Night, night. Night, everyone.
晚安各位