Oh. No, no, thanks. I’m actually a vegetarian.
喔不了,我是素食者
Morning.
早安
I got news for you, Sheriff. Your cousin, here, is a vegetarian.
警长,有个新消息,你亲戚她吃素
You never think it’s gonna happen in your own family.
你还信誓旦旦说,你家庭里没人吃素
Howdy. Howdy.
你好 你好
Morning. Morning.
早安 .早安
Morning.
早安
Morning. How’d you sleep?
早安 睡得好吗
Not brilliantly. It’s very, very quiet, isn’t it?
还好,这里还真安静呐
I thought I could actually hear my cells dividing.
我仿佛可以听见体内细胞分裂的声音
Yeah, I know. I kept praying for a siren.
我也是,我还希望会有警铃声
Yes, or a rumbling subway or something.
对啊,或是电车驶过的声音
Speaking of New York, have you heard anything?
说到纽约,有什么消息吗
No, ma’am. And you can ask every 5 minutes.
没有,你真的要每5分钟就问一次?
When they tell me, I’ll tell you.
一有消息我就会跟你说
I saw a photo of a young man. Is that your son?
我看见有个年轻男子的照片, 是你儿子吗
That’s our boy, Clay Jr.
是我们的宝贝男孩
Does he live in Ray, too?
他也住在雷镇吗
No, he married a girl from Omaha so he moved to the big city.
喔他娶了个阿马哈市的小姐, 所以搬去大城市了
The big city? Omaha.
大城市? 阿马哈市
Here you go. Sunnyside eggs, sausage with bacon,
上菜罗,荷包蛋加香肠和培根
home fries, homemade biscuits and country gravy.
乡村薯条,自制饼干以及乡下肉酱
Can I get you anything else? No, thanks. Just an angiogram.
还需要点什么吗 来个血管支架手术如何?
We’re gonna make our rounds. Probably best for you to stay put.
我们要出去一下, 你们最好不要随意走动
Fewer people see you, the safer you are.
你们遇到越少人越好
Which is a shame, ’cause Ray is the friendliest place on Earth.
其实还满可惜的, 因为雷镇的居民都很友善