I let them know what they have to deal with.
我向大家播报天气情况
But listen, these warmer temperatures are not going to last.
但是请注意, 这个回暖的气温不会持续多久
This wind system will keep pushing colder air across the Midwest....
风力将推动着冷空气横跨中西部地区
I guess that's why they think they know me.
我想这就是为什么 他们自以为认识我
But they don't, really.
其实他们错了
...our Spritz Nipper of the week with a high of just 24. ....
最冈银温华氏24度 感谢收看斯普里兹一周天气节目
I'm not a hill of beans.
我不是一无是处
I have a plan.
我有自己的想法
Okay, see you then.
好吧, 到时候见
Where? Chicago Dance.
哪里? 芝加哥舞蹈学校
What's this afternoon? You're picking up Shelly.
下午的安排是什么? 你要去接雪丽.
Then you're taking your dad to Northwestern.
然后接你父亲去西北医院
At 3:00?
三点?
Do you have that Hello America stuff?
你拿了那份"你好美国"节目寄来的东西吗?
The letter? Yeah.
那封信? 是的
You have Mike, too. 5:30 at the Norris house.
你还要在5:30到诺李斯去接迈克
Okay.
好的
Do they have my cell phone?
他们有我的电话吗?
Well, they should have all the numbers in case.
他们应该把所有电话号码都备案的
And am l supposed to call that guy Dersen?
我是不是应该给那个叫德尔讯的打电话?
Didn't he want me to call to touch base?
他不要我和他联系吗?
Okay.
好吧
Dad, can we stop here? What for?
爸, 我们能在这儿停下吗? 干嘛?
I need a notebook for school.
我要买本笔记本
I'll just walk home.
我自己走回家
Okay.
好吧
Can l have some money? You don't have any?
能给我些钱吗? 你身上没钱?
No.
没有
You're 12 years old.
你已经12岁了
You shouldn't be walking around without money, okay, Shelly?
你应该身上带一些钱, 好吗, 雪丽?
You're not a kid.
你不再是孩子了
How's your mom doing? She's good.
你妈妈怎么样? 她很好
Can I have a pack of Lights?
我能要一包烟吗?
Regulars? The 100s.
普通香烟? 100牌的.
Strikes?
火柴有吗?