Terrific, it was.
那太可怕了。
I wonder if the Russkies chew gum.
我想知道俄国佬是不是也会嚼口香糖。
"Got any gumski, comrade?"
“要口香糖么,同志?”
You won't be able to say that, James. They're the enemy.
你不能那样说话,James。他们是我们的敌人。
Oh, yes. I keep forgetting.
哦,对。我太健忘了。
Crumbs!
天哪!
We won't have to try and kill them, will we?
我们不必尝试杀人吧?
Oh, I... I suppose so.
噢,恐怕..是的。
That's what you're supposed to do to the enemy, isn't it?
那正是你想对敌人做的,不是么?
Crumbs! I hadn't really thought of that.
天哪!我从来没这样想过。
You mean to say if one of them comes through that door this afternoon,
你的意思是如果今天下午有人穿过门进来,
I'm supposed to try and kill him?
我将会杀了他?
Well, not you, James. After all, you're retired.
好吧,不是你去,James。不管怎样,你已经退休了。
Well, what would I kill him with?
可是,我该用什么杀他呢?
A bit of old iron, I suppose.
一只老熨斗吧,我想是。
I must mend those socks for you, James.
我得替你把袜子补一补,James。
They'd have Tommy guns. They always do.
他们可能用汤米枪作武器,他们一般都这样。
He'd mow us down, Hilda!
他会射杀我们的,Hilda!
If a German sees you in these socks, he'll think you're just a peasant.
如果一个德国兵迎面撞见你,他会以为你只是个农夫。
"Die, you Englishe pig dogs!" he'd say.
“去死吧,你这个英国猪!”他会这样骂。
"Enemies of der Fatherland! Heil Hitler!" (Makes machine-gun noise)
“帝国的敌人!万岁希特勒!”(学机关枪扫射声)
Oh. Oh, no, sorry. No, no, that's the last time. I keep forgetting, it's the Russkies now.
哦,哦,不。不不不,那是上次的情形。我忘了,现在是俄国佬。