From that moment on, I did everything Mr. Calloway asked.
从那时起 我凡事都照卡洛威先生的吩咐去做
I'd go three days without stopping to eat.
我可以连做三天不吃饭
And four days without sleeping.
连做四天不睡觉
What kept me going was the promise of meeting the girl...
驱策我的唯一动力 就是能见到…
who would be my wife.
我要娶的女孩
Stick together, that's the way it's gonna be.
我们要团结
The way it was, and the way it will be. - Mr. Calloway, sir?
向来如此,以后也一样 - 卡洛威先生?
It's been a month today.
今天已经满一个月了
This girl, the love of your life...
这个女孩,你的最爱…
her favorite flowers are daffodils.
她最喜欢的花是黄水仙
So get that stuff... - Daffodils.
去拿那些东西… - 黄水仙
Daffodils.
黄水仙
Daffodils.
黄水仙
True to his word...
卡洛威先生很守信…
every month Amos would tell me something new...
他每个月都会告诉我一些…
about the woman of my dreams.
关于我所爱的女人的事
Enjoy yourselves, enjoy yourselves.
要好好享受、好好享受
She's going to college.
她要上大学了
College. She's going to college.
大学,她要上大学了
She likes music.
她喜欢听音乐
Music. She likes music.
音乐,她喜欢听音乐
Over the months, I learned a lot about the woman I would marry...
过了几个月 我知道了许多我最心爱的人的事…
but not her name, and not where to find her.
但仍不知她的名字或去何处找她
That time had come. I couldn't wait any longer.
时间到了 我无法再等待了.