Do you think I'm making a mistake marrying Christine? - Whoa!
你觉得我和克莉丝汀结婚 是个错误吗?
Do you think I'm doing the right thing, Miles? Tell me the truth.
你觉得我在做正确的事吗? 跟我说实话
I mean, you've been there.
我的意思是,你曾经经历过这些事
Well, you know, I... I think that you waited for some good reason...
我想,你晚婚一定是有好理由的…
and that you proposed to Christine for some good reason...
你向克莉丝汀求婚 也是有个好理由的
so I think it's great. It's time.
我觉得这样很好.时候到了
I mean, you gotta have your eyes open, that's all.
眼睛放亮点就是了
I mean, look at me. I thought Victoria and I were set for life.
看看我,我以为 我和薇朵的一生就这么定了
Christine's dad, he's really been talking to me about bringing me into his property business, showing me the ropes.
克莉丝汀的老爸跟我谈过.要让我去他的地产公司做事
Which is something, considering how long it took him to get over my not being Armenian.
我费了好久才让他认同我
So I'm thinking about it. But I don't know.
所以我在考虑.但是我不知道
Might get a little incestuous. But Mike does great. A lot of high-end commercial stuff.
也许会和那些亲戚搅和在一起吧.但是麦可做得很好
So you're gonna stop acting? - No way! No.
高级的东西 -那你不演戏吗?
This would just provide some stability.
不,不可能,这只是让生活稳定点
I could always squeeze in a commercial or an audition here, there.
我总是可以挤进个广告或是试镜
Keep myself in the game in case something really great came along.
让自己能持续在业界 看看有什么更好的机会
We're not getting any younger, Miles.
但是我们都不再年轻了
No. No.
对…