Just suppose that one did come.
假设有人会来。
A great big Russian.
一个大块头的俄国兵。
Big overcoat, great big boots with snow on them.
穿着硕大的外套,硕大的靴子,还沾着雪。
Great furry hat, all covered in belts of ammo and grenades.
戴着硕大的皮帽,浑身绑着子弹匣和手榴弹。
Bloomin' great Tommy gun pointing straight at us!
用硕大的汤米枪指着我们!
What am I supposed to do?
那时我该怎么做才对呢?
You could offer him a cup of tea, I suppose.
我想,你可以给他一杯茶。
Argh!
啊哈!
We mustn't be collaborators, Hilda.
我们可不能当通敌者,Hilda.
They'd shave our heads.
他们会砍下我们的脑袋。
Russians like tea. A cup of tea wouldn't hurt, surely?
俄国人喜欢喝茶。一杯茶说不定可以避免伤害呢?
I suppose it's better than being mown down in a hail of bullets.
我想那会比排山倒海的子弹要好一些吧。
Crumbs! They might round us up and take us off to the concentration camps.
天呀!他们会把我们包围起来,带去集中营。
Why? We've not done anything.
为什么呢?我们什么都没做啊。
We're not Jews, or anything.
再说我们也不是犹太人。
Your grandfather was a Jew. He was not!
你的祖父是个犹太人。 -他不是!
Well, only partly.
好吧,有犹太血统。
They'd send us to Liberia. Down the salt mines.
俄国人会把我们送去利比里亚。去采盐。
Whatever for? I don't know.
没有任何理由就这样? -我不确定。
They always do.
他们经常这样干。
Perhaps Russians eat a lot of salt.
也许俄国人需要很多食用盐。
I expect they're quite nice, really.
我认为他们是好人,真的。
I saw the Russians dancing on telly once.
我在电视上看过俄国人跳舞。
All in boots.
穿着靴子。
They seemed nice.
他们看上去很善良。
Oh, yes. I bet some of them are nice.
哦,是啊,我打赌他们中的部分人是善良的。