That's my dad. l'll see you later.
那是我爸爸.回头见
Sure. l'll catch you later.
没问题, 我回头找你
Hey. Hey.
嗨
Who's that? Don Boden.
那人是谁? 堂.波顿.
Who's Don Boden? He's one of my counselors.
谁是堂.波顿? 他是我的一个辅导员
Oh.
哦
That's a nice sweater. Thanks.
毛衣不错 谢谢
I'll walk you up.
我送你
Hi. Thanks for getting Mike.
嗨, 谢谢你去接迈克
I'll see you, Dad. Okay, Mike.
再见, 爸爸 好的, 迈克
Hey, how was your thing? It was good.
嘿, 你的事情怎么样了? 没事了
I think he's gonna be okay. Well, we'll see.
我想他会没事的 嗯, 走着瞧吧
What's new?
最近怎么样
Nothing much.
老样子
I got a feeler from Hello America.
"你好美国"节目给我发了个预约函
What? l got a feeler.
什么? 我收到一封预约函
Dales is leaving it. I might get called to audition.
戴尔斯要走了 我有可能接替他的位子
New York.
去纽约
If l get called. That's good.
如果他们打电话给我的话 很不错
What about the kids?
孩子们怎么看?
It's just a shot in the dark, that's all.
只是觉得有点突然, 仅此而已
Well, thanks for getting Mike.
好吧, 谢谢你去接迈克
I had to take my dad to Northwestern for a test...
我要带我父亲去西北医院作一项检查...
so I was right there, anyway.
所以我就在那里
Oh, is he okay? I think so. It was just a test.
哦, 他还好吧? 我想是吧, 只是一项检查