A rat in the lavatory!
老鼠在厕所里!
A rat! A rat!
一只老鼠!一只老鼠!
Euww! I saw it! Its tail waving in the pan!
唔!我看见了!它在平底锅那儿摇尾巴呢!
Never mind, dear. Never mind.
别担心,亲爱的,别担心。
No, no, no. It won't hurt you, dearest.
不,不,不。它不会伤害你的,我亲爱的。
The pan's all dry and its... head was round the bend
平底锅里空空如也,它..它的脑袋耷拉在边上。
just its bottom end sticking out. A tail!
在锅底有东西伸出来了,是尾巴!
Oh! A tail!
哦!尾巴!
Horrible! Horrible!
太可怕了!太可怕了!
There, there, dear.
那儿,那儿,亲爱的。
Don't worry, I... I'll pop down to Willis's in the morning and I'll get some warfarin.
别怕,我..我早上就去Willis家买点杀鼠灵。
At least it shows that the drains aren't blocked.
至少这证明了下水道没有被封锁。
Oh, dear!
哦,亲爱的!
I do feel queer!
我有点头晕眼花!
All shaky.
整个世界都在摇晃。
Well, it's bound to upset you a bit.
嗯,是那个让你感到不适的吧。
The... The bomb, I mean.
我是说,炸弹。
Have you got... lipstick on, dear?
你涂了口红吗?亲爱的。
Lipstick?
口红?
What do you mean, James?
为什么这么问,James?
You know I haven't worn lipstick for years.
你知道我好多年都不用口红了。
Well er... your lips are all red. Oh!
好吧,呃...你的嘴唇好红啊。 -哦!
Oh, my!
哦,我的天!
My gums are bleeding!
我的牙床正在流血!
I thought there was a... a funny taste.
一股怪怪的味道。
Well er... Shrinking of gums, causing ill-fitting dentures. That's... That's what that is.
呃..牙龈萎缩,引发牙齿不适。这..这就是解释。
Yeah um... Better get to the dentist when the emergency has rescinded.
嗯..等紧急情况解除了,你得立即去看牙医。