Where are you?
你在哪?
Okay, okay. lt's simple.
好的 好的 这很简单
All I have to do is run past the guards, then escape the anthill
我要做的只是躲开守卫 然后从这里逃出去
and not get eaten by anything. Well, hello there.
还有就是不让任何东西把我吃了 你在这呢
You know, there's a million things l wanna ask you.
你知道 我有很多问题想问你
When were you hatched? Are you? Are you male or female?
你什么时候生的? 你 你是男的 还是女的?
And how do you tell the difference?
你们是怎么区分的?
ls it? Oh, is that how?
那是? 是怎么区分的?
Hey, stop peeking. Or Or I'll stomp on you.
不要偷看 不然我就要踩你了
Well, I wouldn't if I were you. You see, l'm the only friend you've got.
如果我是你的话 我就不会那样做的 我是唯一的朋友
You're gonna eat me.
你要吃我吗
You know, now that you mention it, you do look soft and chewy
你知道吗 你倒提醒了我 你看起来 挺软的 而且耐嚼的
but I promised the queen l wouldn't.
不过我对女王发誓 我不会的
Cross your heart.
对着你的心
What? Oh, all right.
什么 好的
Cross my heart, l will not eat you.
对我的心发誓 我不会吃你的
I said, cross your heart, not your butt.
我说了 放在你的胸口 不是你的屁股
I just did.
我是那样做的
See, there, did it again.
看 我再做一遍
Strange custom.
奇怪的风俗
l'm still not going.
我还是不要去
Peanut, you need to My name's Lucas, not Peanut.
花生豆 你必须 我的名字是Lucas 不是花生豆
Lucas.
Lucas
Well, Lucas. You heard the queen.
好的 Lucas 你也听到女王是怎么说的了
You must become an ant if you ever want to return home.
如果你还想回家的话 就必须成为一个蚂蚁
And how am l supposed to do that?
这怎么可能办到?
Well, you just have to find your place in the colony.
你只需要在种族中找到你自己的位置