Hello, baby. Fugax.
你好 宝贝 Fugax
Well, isn't it true that scout ants, such as myself
像我这样的侦察兵
lead an exciting life of adventure and intrigue.
总是经历着刺激、神秘的探险
Fugax! While foragers, such as you Fugax
但觅食兵 就像你们
just walk around and pick up sticks.
只是在四处散步 拣一些木棍
Oh, sir? The guy with the crooked mandibles.
长官? 下颚弯曲的小家伙
Questions, anyone?
大家有问题吗?
What kind of adventures?
都是什么样的冒险?
Well, I'm glad you asked.
我很高兴你能问我这个
Fugax. Gather round, young scouts. Fugax
都过来 小侦察兵们
ln my travels, l have journeyed far beyond the great flat rock.
在我的旅行里 我曾经穿过那个很大很平的石头
You mean, the street?
你的意思是 大街?
No. The great flat rock
不 是很大很平的石头
where the humans ride in their giant metal cocoons.
那上面行驶着人类巨大的金属茧
Cars.
是车
Did I call on you?
我让你回答了吗?
Fugax, meet the Destroyer. Fugax
认识一下破坏者
Destroyer?
破坏者?
Now, are there any other?
那么现在 你们中还有?
Are there any other questions about your assignment?
对于你们的作业还有什么问题吗?
Yeah, what's a sweet rock?
是的 那个甜心石头是什么?
Go.
出发
Bridge. Stack up.
桥 架起来
Bridge, hooyah.
桥
Hello, I can do it myself.
得了 我自己能过去的
Come on, Peanut.
来啊 花生
Hey, guys. I think he's dead.
喂 伙计们 我想他死了
l'm not dead.
我还没死呢
Ladder. Ladder, hooyah.
梯子 来啊 梯子
Come on. Grab hold.
来啊 抓住
I don't need your help.
我不需要你们的帮助
Bye, losers.
再见 失败者
I need your help! l need your help!
我需要帮助 我需要
Come on.
加油
All right. Hurry, human.
就是这样 快啊 人类
You're gonna make us lose.
你会拖累大家的
Hey. I've only got two legs.
喂 我只有两条腿