Ladies and gentlemen, on your marks!
女士们先生们, 各就各位!
Let's go team Spritz!
加油斯普里兹小队!
Get set!
预备!
Go!
出发!
Go! Go! Go!
快快!
Just keep up, Shell. Come on. I'm trying to.
加油, 雪丽. 加油 我正在努力
We should finish.
我们要完成比赛
We're last. We're way last.
我们最后一名了, 差太远了
There's a lesson here. Let's finish.
这是一次锻炼的机会 让我们完成比赛
I'm hurt.
我很疼
Hon, you can do it. You can finish. Okay?
宝贝, 你能行的 你能完成比赛的, 好吗?
I don't want you to quit. It's gonna mean a lot to Dad. Okay?
我不想你退出 这对爸爸很重要, 好吗?
All right.
好吧
Let's go.
走
That's my girl. That's it.
好样的!
Good. I'm proud of you.
太棒了, 我为你骄傲
Okay?
好吗?
Yay! That was great!
耶!太棒了!
Hon. Hon, you okay?
宝贝, 你没事吧?
You shouldn't have made me finish!
你不应该让我完成比赛的!
That was like 100 yards you made me go.
你逼我走了将近100码!
I'm not a footballjocker.
我又不是足球运动员
What happened?
怎么了?
Just.... We got tangled up in a sack.
只是....我们的脚被绑在一个布袋里
What happened? She tore her ACL.
发生了什么事? 她的前韧带拉伤了
These fucking crutches are too long!
操!这些拐杖太长了!
What did you say? Shelly!
你刚才说什么? 雪丽!
Well, what were you doing? It was a picnic.
那你们到底干嘛去了? 是一个野餐会
And she tore something? ACL. MCL.
然后她就拉伤了韧带? 前韧带, 后韧带
Which?
到底哪个?
Both.
两个都拉伤了
Dave! Well, we didn't go bungee jumping!
戴维! 我们没有去蹦极!
It was a fucking potatosack race!
是操他妈的马铃薯口袋比赛!
That's where she got it. What?
她就是这么学来的 什么?
''Fucking'' this. ''Fucking'' that.
"操"这个, "操"那个
No, I never said that around her.
不, 我和她在一起从不说
You don't know you have, Dave, because you don't pay attention!
你不经意的就说了, 戴维 因为你根本不在意!