Ladder. Hooyah.
搭梯子 好啊
Come on. Let's go. Go, go, go.
快点 我们冲 冲 冲 冲
We got it. We go it. Yeah, man. All right.
我们到了 完成了 好啊 各位 好样的
Red rules.
红队赢了
Red team wins.
红队获胜
All right. We did it.
好啊 我们赢了
Thanks for trying.
谢谢你有尝试
Lucas, you did fine, really. Lucas
你做得很好 真的
You just need to discover the ant within.
只是需要发掘蚂蚁该有的样子
Start by visualizing yourself with six legs.
先从想象自己有六条腿开始
Then, if you How's that gonna get me home?
那么 如果你 那样做就能让我回家了?
Look at me. l'm not a stupid ant.
看看我 本来就不是一只笨蚂蚁
Lucas, being an ant means more than just having six legs or Lucas
要做蚂蚁 并不仅仅是要有六条腿或者
Or lifting 1 0 times your own weight or walking vertically up a wall
或者负重是自身重量的十倍 或者能垂直上墙
it's being part of a colony. Not always thinking of yourself first.
而是要成为族群的一员 不能老是先想到自己
Oh, careful. Hey, don't touch me.
哦 当心 嗨 别碰我
I'm trying to help you.
我想帮你
You think this is easy for me?
你认为这很简单吗?
Being the Destroyer's little helper?
这可是做破坏者的小帮手啊?
So you worry about you, and l'll worry about me.
那么你就担心自己吧 我会自己小心
Oh, Lucas.
哦 Lucas
That's not the way ants are.
蚂蚁不是这样的
Oh, Hova, that's the way I am.
哦 Hova 这就是我Well,
if I could just
那好 如果我能只是
Just what?
只是怎么样?
Hello? Earth to ant lady.
还在吗? 蚂蚁女士该回魂了
You were in the middle of sounding like my mom.
你就象我妈妈话说一半的样子
They're coming. Run!
他们来了 快跑
Hey. Hey! What's wrong?
嘿 嘿 出什么事了?
They're after the herd. What herd?
他们在追牧群 什么牧群?
Whoa, easy, girl.
哇 别急 姑娘
Easy.
放松
Take cover.
隐蔽