Fire in the hole!
要爆炸啦
What was that? lt's bath time.
那是什么? 洗澡时间到了
Retreat.
撤退
We We won.
我们 我们胜利了
They're leaving.
他们走了
All hail the Destroyer.
破坏者万岁
Peanut! Peanut!
花生豆 花生豆
Brilliant. Genius.
真聪明 简直是天才
I mean, Lucas made a:
我是说 Lucas来了一个:
And then...they all flew away.
然后...他们就都飞走了
And now I know why they call you Peanut.
现在我终于知道 他们为什么叫你花生豆了
He's got a brain the size of a peanut.
他的脑子有花生那么大
Lucas the Destroyer.
破坏者Lucas
I take back everything l thought about you.
我收回先前对你的看法
You saved us.
你拯救了我们
Yeah, sure.
是啊 当然
Thank you, Lucas.
谢谢 Lucas
He saved us.
他救了我们
Oh, it's so obvious, l was so dumb.
哦 那么明显 我太蠢了
Praise the Destroyer.
赞美破坏者
Wake up. He saved himself.
清醒一点吧 他救的是自己
The rest of us just
我们余下的只是
Just got in the way.
只是顺便的而已
Zoc. Oh, are you all right? Zoc
哦 你还好吗?
No, I'm What happened to you?
不 我 你怎么了?
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我很好 很好
You're hurt. No, it's nothing, really, I just
你受伤了 不 没关系 真的 我只是...
Zoc, do you have any yucca sap?
Zoc 有丝兰液吗?
Lucas has a burn. Poor baby.
Lucas烧伤了 可怜的孩子
This is our enemy.
这可是我们的敌人
They do not save ants, they kill ants.
他们不会救蚂蚁 只会杀了我们
He very nearly killed me.
他差一点点就杀了我
Or does that not matter to you?
也许这对你无关紧要吧?
I do, you do We all like the honeydew
我喜欢 你喜欢 我们都喜欢蜜露
Dinner is served.
晚饭准备好了
And I'm the dessert.
我就是餐后甜点
And I'm on a lowfathead diet.
我要的是少蠢蛋的食谱
And you know, it looks good on you.
知道吗 这很适合你