Hello? - Victoria?
你好 - 薇朵
Miles? - Well, well, well, well, well. Victoria. How the hell are ya?
麦斯? - 薇朵,最近如何?
What... Uh... What's on your mind?
你有什么事?
Oh, nothin'. I...Just heard that you got remarried.
没有,我刚刚才听说你再婚了
Congratulations. I, uh... Boy, I didn't think you had the stomach for another go-around.
恭喜,我以为你已经 没有勇气再婚了
Oh, Miles, you're drunk.
麦斯,你喝醉了
Oh, just a little local pinot, you know. A little burgundy. That old Cotes de Beaune.
只喝了一点当地的红酒 一点勃艮地,一点伯尔尼
-Where are you? - Uh, a little place in Los Olivos.
你在哪里? -洛司欧利瓦丝的一个小地方
New owners. Cozy ambience, uh... Excellent food too. You should, uh... You should try it.
新老板,温暖的气氛.食物也非常棒,你应该来试试
I thought of you at the, uh, Hitching Post last night. Hello?
我昨天在驿站餐馆.你还在吗?
Miles, don't call me when you're drunk.
你喝醉了别打电话来.
No, it's... All right, I just... I wanted to let you know...
我没有。只是...我只是想让你知道…
that I have decided not to come to the wedding...
我决定不去婚礼了
so just in case you were dreading some sort of, you know, run-in or something like that... 如果你害怕我们碰到的话…
well, you worry no more... because I'm not gonna be there.
别担心了,我不会去了
It's my little wedding gift to you and what's-his-name. What is his name?
这是我给你 和那个叫什么名字的结婚礼物.他叫什么名字?
Ken. - Ken! Right.Ken.
-肯恩 -肯恩,是的,肯恩
I'm gonna hang up now, Miles.
我要挂电话了,麦斯
No... You know, it's just... l-l-I heard about this...for the first time, uh, today.
不,你知道,今天是我…第一次听到这个消息
Uh, your getting remarried, that is.And, uh, I was kind of taken aback.
你再婚的消息.我有点吓一跳
Just... hard to believe. I guess I thought maybe there was still a chance...
这有点难以置信.我还在想也许我们还有机会…
for us somewhere down the road. And I just, uh...
在未来有什么可能,我…
Miles.Maybe it is better if you don't come to the wedding.
麦斯,也许你不来婚礼比较好
All righty, Vicki. Whatever you say. You're the boss.
好,薇朵,你说得对.你是老大