First of all, we need to move Snoop Dogg to my table.
首先得把斯努普?道格安排到我这桌
But your table's full.
但你那桌已经满了
Stephen isn't coming.
史蒂芬不来了
Oh, Stephen is…
史蒂文他~~~
So I don't need to fetch Stephen from the airport tomorrow?
那明天我不用动身去机场接他了?
Well, if you speak to him and he decides to rethink the divorce…
你可以问他,如果他决定重新考虑离婚的问题~~~
then, yes, fetch away.
那你,还是动身去接一下
You're very fetching, so go fetch.
你这么美丽动人,多动动也好
And then when we get back to New York, we need to contact, um…
等我们回纽约了,联系一下
Leslie to see what she can do to minimize the press…on all this.
蕾丝丽,看她能不能想办法把这件事的影响减到最小
Another divorce…splashed across page six.
再离一次婚,又会是八卦头条
I can just imagine what they're gonna write about me.
我闭着眼睛都能猜到他们会怎么写我
The Dragon Lady, career-obsessed.
女权至上的霸道女人
Snow Queen drives away another Mr. Priestly.
工作第一的冰山皇后,把另一个皮斯利先生扫地出门
Rupert Murdoch should cut me a check…
默克多得好好谢我~~~
for all the papers I sell for him.
帮他卖了那么多报纸
Anyway, I don't…
不过,我不管~~~
I don't really care what anybody writes about me.
我真的不在乎别人怎么写我
But my… my girls, I just…
但我的~~~我的女儿,我~~~
It's just so unfair to the girls.
这对她们太不公平了
It's just… another disappointment…another letdown, another father…figure…Gone.
她们~~~又一次失望~~~~又一次的沮丧,又一个父亲~~ 形象的~~~离开
Anyway, the point is…
总之, 重要的是~~~
The point is…
重要的是~~~
The point is we really need to figure out where to place Donatella…
重要的是我们把唐娜?泰拉安排在哪里~~~
because she's barely speaking to anyone.
因为她不怎么和人说话
I'm so sorry, Miranda.
我很抱歉,马琳达
If you want me to cancel your evening, I can.
如果你想把晚上的活动取消,我去通知
Don't be ridiculous. Why would we do that?
别说傻话了,为什么要取消?
Um, is… Is there anything else I can do?
还有什么我能做的吗?
Your job. That's all.
你的工作。就这样。