Hova? Hova! Are you all right? Hova? Hova!
你还好吗?
Are we all right? Of course. Why wouldn't we be?
我们好吗? 当然 为什么不呢?
We're fine. We're all right. Silly.
我们很好 没事 傻瓜
Whoa, whoa, wait. No, wait, now, hold up.
哇 哇 等等 不 等等 马上 等一下
Zoc! Zoc, guess what we did? Zoc Zoc
猜猜我们做了什么?
We went to Hawaii. We saw the pyramids.
我们去了夏威夷 见到了金字塔
We flew without wings.
我们不用翅膀飞行
At first, it was like:
开始 那就像
But then it was:
但后来就是
Of course, the others were terrified, so I took charge. And then we....
当然 其他人都很害怕 所以我开始指挥 然后我们...
We were inside the humans' nest.
我们去了人类的巢穴
Humans' nest? That's forbidden!
人类的巢穴? 那是禁止的
Right, right.
对 对
But the nest was filled with sweet rocks, okay.
但巢穴里满是糖果石 好吗?
Lots of them.
很多很多
But then Queen Tiffany started swatting, some massive flying teeth attacked us...
但后来Tiffany女王开始打我们 我们又被整块会飞的牙击中...
...and, well, here we are. What a day. Good night. ...
于是 我们就回来了 多好的一天 晚安
And who told you about these sweet rocks?
那是谁告诉你有这些糖果石的?
Lucas, of course. Really?
当然是Lucas 真的?
Hi, there. How are you?
嗨 停一下 你好吗?
Okay. Okay. That's good.
还好 好啊 那很好
It's good to be okay.
你没事那很好
Listen, I just wanted to show you something, if that's okay.
听着 如果可以 我只想给你看点东西