Hi. I need Miranda's itinerary for tomorrow.
嗨,我要看一下马琳达明天的行程
Okay. Come on in.
好,进来吧
All right? Thanks.
可以吗?谢谢
Who put that together for you?
谁给你配的那身衣服?
This? Oh, it's just… it's just something I threw on.
这身?噢,这...我随便乱套的
Turn around. Let me see. Turn.
转过来,我看看,转
Mm. Incroyable.
嗯,难以置信
Yeah?
是吗?
It's really just… No, it's… No, gorgeous.
这身...实在是美极了
Yeah? Okay, good.
是吗?好吧
Really. I think that my work here is done.
真的,我觉得已经不用我帮你了
We're going to celebrate. I'm going to get some champagne.
我们得庆祝一下,我去拿香槟
Okay. What are we toasting?
好吧,我们庆祝什么?
We are toasting, my dear, to the dream job.
为得到梦想的工作干杯
The one that a million girls wanted.
成千上万的女孩所梦想的工作
Which I got months ago.
那份工作我几个月前就已经到手了
I'm not talking about you.
我不是说你
James Holt…
詹姆斯?浩特
Massimo Corteleoni…is investing in James's company and taking it global.Mm-hmm. -Bags, shoes, fragrances… the works.
马西莫?科特里让内~~要投资詹姆斯的公司,并在全球推广。他的箱包、鞋子、香水等作品
And James needs a partner. And that partner would be me.
詹姆斯需要一个合伙人,而那个合伙人将是我
Does Miranda… No, no, Miranda knows, because…
马琳达她~~~ 马琳达知道,因为~~~~
Oh. Oh, she put me up for it. God, no. Can you imagine?
是她推荐我的,上帝,你能想象到吗?
But… But… But you're leaving.
可~~~可~~~ 可这样一来你就走了
I can't imagine Runway without you.
我不敢想象没有你的天桥
I know, I know, but I'm so excited though.
但我实在是太激动了
This is the first time in 18 years I'm going to be able to call the shots in my own life.
十八年来我终于可以第一次决定自己的生活了
Oh, my God!
噢,上帝
I'm going to be able to come to Paris and actually see Paris.
我将可以来巴黎, 真真正正的认识巴黎
Well, congratulations.
恭喜你了
Huh? Oh. Nigel, you deserve it.
奈杰尔,这是你应得的
You bet your size-six ass.
赌你的六号屁股我也是值得
Four. Really?
四号 真的?
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers to you. To us.
敬你,敬我们
Let me see that.
让我看看