Okay, I just wanna say that yes, there are things Miranda does that I don't agree with, but…
好吧,我想说的是,却是,马琳达的某些所作所为我并不赞同,但~~~
Come on. You hate her. Just admit it to me.
算了吧, 你恨她,你就招了吧
No.
不
She's a… She's a notorious sadist…
她是一个~~她是个名声在外的虐待狂
and not… not in a good way.
这不是~~~不是什么好名声
Okay, she's tough, but if Miranda were a man…
好吧,她很严厉,但如果马琳达是个男人~~
no one would notice anything about her, except how great she is at her job.
人们就会专注于她出色的工作,也就不会有这么多的是非
I'm sorry. I can't…
对不起,我不~~~
I can't believe this. You're defending her? Yeah.
我有点不敢相信,你会帮她说话? 是的
The wide-eyed girl peddling her earnest newspaper stories?
这还是那个瞪着无辜的大眼睛,狂热追求记者梦的女孩吗?
You, my friend, are crossing over to the dark side.
我的朋友,你在堕落
I resent that.
我讨厌那样子
You shouldn't. It's sexy. -Sexy?
你不应该讨厌,那样子很性感-性感?
Really? Really.
真的? 真的