Oh, Truscott, you are very funny Englishman.
哦 托斯卡 你是个很有趣的英国人
Excuse me. What’s going on?
对不起 怎么了?
The dancing is over.
舞会结束了
We go to sleep now.
现在该去睡觉了
You deliberately dropped me in it, didn’t you?
你故意把我丢在那的 对吧
You know I made a complete fool of myself?
你知道我当时看起来是多么傻
They like a man who makes them laugh.
他们喜欢让他们发笑的人
Iban society is based on heavy drinking,
依班人的社会是建立在酗酒、
violent sport and practical jokes.
激烈运动和实际笑话之上的
Just think of it as English public school
想像一下英国公学里
without the buggery.
没有鸡奸会怎样?
I’m on a mission to civilize, not to entertain.
我来的任务是教化他们的,而不是来享受
The mining concessions at Kera Pulau
在卡拉普拉的矿场的矿工
have been trespassing outside their boundaries.
已经越界开采
Your local Longhouse
你的当地长屋的人
got to some Chinese miners before I did.
在我到达前杀害了些中国矿工
You’re going to have to bring in their heads.
你必须将头颅带来
What?
什么?
Well...
好吧
we limit the areas where the mining concerns can
我们限制了所能开采的矿区…
No, no, no. You said...
不 不 不 你刚才说…
you said "their heads.
" 你刚才说"他们的头颅"
Well, yes.
哦,是的
The Iban have cut them off.
依班人已经把他们割下来了
What?
什么?
Ahh.
啊
My dear.
亲爱的
This is Selima.
这位是塞丽玛
She’s going to live with you.
她将会跟你住在一起
As what?
为什么?
Uh... she performs wifely duties.
哦… 她会尽些妻子的职责
Oh yeah? What... sewing?
是吗? 比如缝衣服?
She performs wifely duties in the bedroom.
她要在卧室里尽职责