Hey, anybody know what...means?
嘿 有人知道这...意味着什么吗?
I think I just figured it out.
我想我知道了
Croaker!
Croaker
This way!
走这边
Don't ever leave me again.
别再离开我了
But Zoc told me You are my pupa, not Zoc's.
但Zoc跟我说... 你是我的小弟 而不是Zoc的
Lucas, come on. Lucas
快上来...
Climb! You can do it. Just concentrate.
爬呀 你能行的 集中精神
I'm an ant. Okay, l'm an ant.
我是只蚂蚁...
He's got it. He's got it. Look, l'm an ant!
他成功了 他成功了! 瞧啊 我是蚂蚁!
He hasn't got it.
他又失败了
Grab hold!
抓住我
Hova?
Hova?
Lucas!
Lucas!
Wow, we came right down that guy's throat, didn't we?
我们正好掉在那家伙的嗓子眼里了 是吗?
Hey, smiley, you're on my wing.
嗨 Smiley 你压到我的翅膀了
Oh, oh, I'm sorry. I am so sorry.
哦 很抱歉...
So, what do you guys do?
那么 你们在干嘛?
I'm a glowworm. l glow.
我是萤火虫 我要发光
That's great!
这太棒了
You're really starting to irritate me. Can you?
你这下真的惹火我了 不是吗...?
Oh, gross.
哦 真恶心
Will you quit eating, fatso?
不要再吃了 死胖子
It's cramped in here. There's no more room!
这里已经很狭窄 没有空间了
Don't worry. I'm afraid we will be moving along in due course.
别担心 恐怕我们马上要被吃进肚子了