We'll let you know.
我们会通知你的
Russ is here. Okay.
拉斯在这儿 好
Where's Mike? lnside.
迈克呢? 在里面
Dave. Hi, Russ.
戴维 嗨,拉斯
He's upstairs. He's still pretty upset about it.
他在楼上,还在为这事烦恼呢
Did he talk about it? Yeah.
他说起过这事吗? 说过
To you? He's told us what happened.
跟你说的? 他把事情经过告诉了我们
He was with his counselor, Don Boden. l guess he....
当时他和辅导员堂.波顿在一起 我猜他....
I don't really know why what happened next happened.
我并不知道接下来的事为什么会发生
He was talking about my son, and l was taking my gloves off.
他在谈我儿子,而我在脱手套
Apparently, they were going to a movie
显然,他们是去看电影
What the fuck? Why are you here?
这算什么? 你怎么会在这儿?
What are you doing? Why are you here?
你干什么? 你怎么会在这儿?
I'm helping Noreen! Why are you helping?
我在帮诺玲的忙! 你干吗要帮忙?
Dave. Son. Jesus.
戴维 儿子,天哪