Hello? Hello? Dave?
喂? 喂?戴维?
What? lt's Mark Dersen from Hello America.
是谁? 我是"你好美国"节目的马克.德尔讯
Hi, Dave.
嗨,戴维
Take care. Okay.
保重 好的
Noreen.
诺玲
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Shelly looks nice.
雪丽很漂亮
We bought that in New York.
那衣服是我们在纽约买的
Yeah, I know. That's why I said it.
我知道。所以我才这么说
It's very nice.
非常漂亮
Noreen, l got offered the show. Hello America with Bryant Gumbel.
诺玲,他们让我演那个节目了 "你好美国"和"布莱恩特.甘宝秀"
Well, that's great.
哦,那太好了
Are you gonna take it? I'm thinking about it.
你会接受吗? 我还在考虑
It's a pretty substantial salary, and you know the venue. lt's big.
薪水很高,你知道的,收入非常多
It's a pretty big salary jump, I guess.
我猜你的薪水要大涨了
$1 .2 million all in, Noreen.
合计1百20万美元,诺玲
Can we think about that?
我们可以考虑一下那件事吗?
What?
什么事?
What that kind of change could be like for everybody.
就是大家都高兴看到的改变
Mike, Shelly, you know?
迈克,雪丽,你明白吧?
If we thought about trying again.
即如我们考虑从头再来的话