Dave, I'm marrying Russ.
戴维,我就要和拉斯结婚了
Accuracy equals focusing on a point.
精确意味着集中于一点
You point up.
你要瞄准上方
Gravity pulls an inch a yard.
重力会使箭每飞一码就下坠一英寸
But you have to factor in wind...
但是必须考虑风的因素...
But you have to factor in wind...
但是必须考虑风的因素...
which is the most difficult part.
这是最难的部分
Noreen.
诺玲
I had to go in anyway.
无论如何,我都得动身了
It was time for my speech.
要轮到我致词了
And that's what l know about Robert Spritzel.
这就是我所了解的罗伯特.斯普里泽
Forbearance, charity, wisdom.
稳重、宽厚、睿智
There are too few like him.
他这样的人实在太难得了
And now Robert's son, David.
现在由罗伯特的儿子戴维致词
Good afternoon.
下午好
Many of you came from long distances...
你们中有很多人是远道而来...
and I know I speak for my mom and Noreen...
我要代表我妈妈、诺玲...
and my family, Mike and Shelly, when I say thank you.
还有我的孩子迈克和雪丽 对你们表示感谢
When I think of my dad, I think of Bob Seger's Like a Rock.
每当我想到爸爸 我就会想起鲍勃?西格的《宛若山岩》