lf I need to move down on my list, look, I need to know. Okay?
假如我必须考虑名单上的候补人选 请你给我个准信。好吗?
lt's not "Hello, you know, whatever, Orlando."
这可不是开玩笑
Look. I'm still jacked about you, Dave.
我还是非常希望你来干,戴维
I just need to hear from you. Give me a call.
只要你给我个答复就行 给我回电吧
Your phone's ringing.
你的手机响了
I know.
我知道
Why aren't you getting it?
为什么你不接?
It's the Bryant Gumbel thing.
是布莱恩特 甘宝的那件事
So why aren't you getting it?
那你为什么不接?
Did you bring that stuff?
你把那东西拿来了吗?
It's by the door.
就在门边
You should get it.
你应该接电话的
Fuck.
操
It was a McDonald's hot apple pie.
这是麦当劳的香辣苹果派
They're not kidding.
他们没有骗人
It was hot.
确实很辣
The other thing that gets to people...
我想,导致人们扔馅饼的...
that leads to pies, I guess...
另一个原因是...
are these catch phrases we're required to use...
我们为了让节目吸引人.
to single the program out.
而使用的那些广告词
It gets under people's skin.
它会把人惹火
Spritz Nipper.
斯普里兹大钳
But the whole thing about all of it...
但是归根结底...
all the getting hit with stuff...
说到被人扔东西...
the whole thing is, who gets hit with a fucking pie, anyway?
最关键的是:什么样的人会被馅饼扔到?