yes. Being out here, I imagine.
是的 我想是因为这么远来到这里
So have you sorted out this dispute?
那 你解决争端了吗?
Yes, I think so, yes.
是的 我认为是 是的
See, it’s impossible to sort out the argument.
解决这个争端是不可能的
So if I decide for one side or the other,
如果我为这方或那方决定了
it’ll just seem unfair to them.
对他们都是不公平的
Pull!
拉
Would you mind? That’s it, perfect. Thank you.
你不介意吧? 就这样 好 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Isn’t she amazing?
她是不是很迷人?
What did she say?
她说什么?
There’s not a precise English translation for that one.
没有精确的英文翻译
Cecil, these children love having their photo
赛希尔 那些孩子喜欢照相
She’s wonderful. I wish I looked like her.
她长的真好 我希望看起来像她一样
Hands higher, please.
把手举高
That’s it. Perfect.
对 很好
Cecil, I don’t think she wants her photograph taken.
赛希尔 我觉得她不想照相
Just a couple more. Truscott!
再来一张 -托斯卡!
Go and see what’s happening down there, will you?
去看看那边发生了什么?