Hey, Joe, what do ya know? - Hi, Jane. How's the game?
乔,真没想到. - 珍,好久不见
Hey, Joe, what do ya know? - Hello, Mr. Williamson
乔,真没想到. - 你好,威廉森先生
Place a D.N.D. On room 102, please. - Sure thing
在102房挂“请勿打扰”牌. - 没问题
There you are
给你。
Oh, Joe .When you're finished here, crack your collar, show off your operating license
乔.到街上记得要亮出你的执照
The Flesh Fair's in Barn Creek and the hounds are out hunting for strays
机器屠宰场开张了.猎犬到处在抓逃亡机器人
It's a good thing I ran into you. Thanks, Mr. Williamson
幸好我碰到你,谢了
Sure thing. - Mustn't keep a lady waiting
没问题. - 最好别让小姐久等
Miss Bevins .It's Joe. At your service
贝芬小姐.我是乔,为你服务
I've been counting the seconds since last we met
自从上次见面后我就在数秒
Have you been crying, Samantha? I found a tear
莎曼瑟,你在哭吗?我找到泪珠
Hey, Joe, what do ya know?
乔,真没想到
How many seconds has it been…
你们上次在一起
the last time the two of you were together? - 255,133 255133S
跟现在隔了几秒? - 255,133 255133秒
Good-bye, Sam. And never forget .You killed me first
永别了,莎曼瑟.别忘了,是你先对不起我
I'm in bad trouble.
我的麻烦大了