It's the Flesh Fair. They destroy us on stage. I've been there
机器屠宰场专门销毁机器人.我去过那儿
What do we do? - We run now
我们该怎么办? - 快跑
Any old iron. Any old iron. Any old iron .
破铜烂铁.破铜烂铁.破铜烂铁…
Expel your Mecha .Purge yourselves of artificiality
唾弃机器人.清除人工智慧
Come along, now. Let some Mecha loose to run
让一些机器人逃吧
Any old unlicensed iron down there?
下面有没有无执照机器人?
Hey, do you see that? Could be a human thing
你看到吗? 他可能是人类
No, he's scanning cold .No expiration date, no I.D
不,他没有热量.没有失效日期或身分证明
What's a new model doing loose and unregistered?
新款机器人怎么会跑来跑去?
Sir,it's a late-generation lover-Mecha.
他是新一代的机器情人。
Well, there's a relief from all this antique iron
总算找到新鲜货了
You are certain he's not a man? I wouldn't want a repeat of the Trenton incident.
你确定他不是人? 我可不想让上次的悲剧重演
Sir, he's a free-range Mecha running hot.
他是逃逸的机器人.
Let's reel him in, boys .Sic the hounds on the rest
那就把他逮回来吧.派猎犬去抓其它的