Okay, and then this is the coffee house. This is where I play my music. (points to the stage)
这是咖啡馆,我都在这里表演
Good deal.
漂亮
Yeah, and these are my friends. People. This is Vince, Vince the people.
他们是我的朋友。各位,这是文斯。文斯,我的朋友
Vince is a fireman.
文斯是消防员
Wow! Have you ever rescued anyone from a burning building before?
你从燃烧的大楼里救过人吗?
98 hot saves, highest in the force.
九十八次,队上第一高
Well, y'know if Joey and I played with matches we could get you up to an even hundred.
要是乔伊和我玩火柴,就可以让你累积到一百
Fire safety is not a joke, son.
孩子,不能拿火灾开玩笑
You're right, I know.
你说得对,我知道
Look, I gotta go. I'm on call tonight. (kisses her) See you Saturday. (leaves)
我要走了,晚上要值班,星期六见
Wow, he's cute, Pheebs! But I thought you just started dating that Kindergarten teacher.
菲比,他好可爱。但你不是刚和那个老师交往?
Oh, Jason? Yeah, uh-huh, we're seeing each other tonight.
杰森?我们晚上要见面
What-Pheebs?! Two dates in one day? That's so unlike you.
菲比?脚踏两条船?你不像这种人
I know, I know! I'm like playing the field. Y'know? Like, juggling two guys, I'm sowing my wild oats. Y'know? Y'know, this kind've like y'know oat-sowin', field-playin' juggler.
我也知道我在游戏人间,我在玩弄别人,搞七捻三。我是搞七捻三的花心萝卜
So Pheebs, do they know about each other?
他们知道对方的存在吗?
Does a dog's lips move when he reads? Okay, no they don't.
狗狗念书时,嘴唇会动吗?他们不知道