we are really, truly sorry about...
我们真的很抱歉
About everything. Yeah.
引起这一切 没关系
The Feds are so happy with us, they’re letting Clay keep his job.
联邦调查局很钦佩我们的表现 他们还说要让警长继续做下去
Don’t be.
别在意
Is that right? That’s great news.
真的吗?太好啦
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜 谢谢
Mr. and Mrs. Morgan, we’re ready for you.
摩根夫妇,我们可以出发了
Okay. Well, I suppose this is it.
好的,那就先这样吧
If we’re ever attacked by a bear in Central Park,
如果我们在中央公园遇到熊的话
we will be the only ones who know what to do.
我想我们懂得如何处理了
You just take good care of my favorite cousin, okay?
好好照顾我亲戚喔,知道吗
Emma. Goodbye, Paul.
艾玛 再见保罗
Really, thank you for everything, and remember my woodchopping tips.
谢谢,别忘了我教你的劈柴技巧
I’ll never forget your woodchopping. It’s mainly wrist, it’s less arm.
永远不忘记 记得用手腕不是手臂
Clay, I’m gonna hug you. You won’t like it, but I’m gonna hug you.
警长,我要抱抱你,即便你不喜欢
Thank you. And listen, if you’re ever in New York...
谢谢,如果你们来到纽约的话
Something has gone terribly wrong.
就代表事情大条了
Okay. Well, let’s go home.
好了,回家吧
All right. Come on.
嗯 来吧
How’s your foot?
你脚怎样了
Sheriff, your life just got a whole lot simpler.
警长,生活又恢复正常罗
So did yours, babe.
没错