We found him. - Where?
找到他了. - 在哪里?
A flesh fair outside Haddonfield .
海顿地郊外的机器屠宰场
Is he alive? - Yes.He's in one piece
他还活着吗? - 活着,他还很完整
I see the moon.
我看到月亮
Is it real? - I don't know, David
那是真的吗? - 我不知道,大卫
Is it coming? - I can't tell yet
它过来了吗? - 我看不出来
Let's not walk this way.
我们别走那边
Where are we going? - This way now
我们要去哪里? - 往这边
Are you in bad trouble? Have you run away from someone?
你惹了麻烦逃出来吗?
My mommy told me to run away. - Why did she say that?
我妈咪叫我逃走. - 为什么?
I guess because Henry didn't like me.
我猜是因为亨利不喜欢我
Why was that? - Martin came home
为什么?马丁回家了
And who is he? - Martin is Mommy and Henry's real son
他是谁? - 马丁是妈咪和亨利真的儿子
After I find the Blue Fairy,then I can go home.
我找到兰仙女就能回家了。
Mommy will love a real boy.The Blue Fairy will make me into one
妈咪爱真的小孩.蓝仙女会把我变成真人
Is Blue Fairy Mecha, Orga, man or woman? - Woman
蓝仙女是男人还是女人? - 女人
"Woman"? I know women!
女人?我最了解女人
They sometimes ask for me by name.I know all about women.
她们都指名要找我.我了解女人的一切
As about as much as there is to know.
该知道的都知道
No two are ever alike.And after they've met me, no two… are ever the same.
每一个女人都不同。等她们遇见我…彻底改变
And I know where most of them can be found
我知道她们都在哪里
Where? - Rouge City
哪里? - 艳都
Across the Delaware. Too far for our feet.We'll need help to get there
过了德拉威州,走路到不了.我们需要帮忙
And...it is not without peril
而且路上充满危险
We will have to journey...towards the moon
我们必须走向…大大的月亮
Are there many women in Rouge City?
艳都有很多女人吗?
As there are stars at night.
就像天上的星星那么多
How will we find just one?
那么该怎么只找到一个呢?
We will ask Dr. Know.There is nothing he doesn't
我们去问万事通博士.天下事他无所不知