I see many happy years ahead of you.
我完全可以想像你幸福的模样
Okay, bye.
再见
You know what I wish?
你知道我希望怎样吗
I wish that as an older, wiser couple,
我希望我们是个更成熟 有智慧的夫妻
we could give them some advice like Clay and Emma gave us.
然后就可以给他们意见了 就跟警长夫妇一样
Or we could just send them to Ray for the weekend.
不然我们也可以直接送他们到雷镇
Rae.
蕾
We’ll call her Rae. RAE. Rae.
我们可以叫她蕾,花蕾的蕾
I quite like that. I quite like that.
我喜欢,我喜欢
Do you like that? Yes.
真的吗 对啊
No, no, not you. You. What are your thoughts?
不是在跟你说,你觉得呢?
Rae? Rae Morgan.
蕾? 蕾摩根
Hey, this is our new apartment, Rae.
这是我们的新家哦,蕾
It’s the one we had to get
我们之后就要住在这了
because I didn’t want to stay in the old one after Mummy slept there with Larry.
因为妈咪和赖瑞在原本的家做爱, 爸爸不喜欢
She doesn’t need to hear this.
她不用知道那些吧
Come here, little girl. It’s got...
过来我这里,小可爱
Now, listen.
听着