how you think that insulting customers...
为什么你会觉得侮辱客人
Is an acceptable way of doing business...
会对我们的生意有所助益
while you’re working for me and representing me and my reputation.
尤其你还是为我工作的 代表着我和我的声誉
Okay, but you have to understand I what? I what?
好吧 但您必须理解… 我什么? 我什么?
You have to understand
您必须理解…
No, no. No, you see, you don’t get it, honey.
不不不 你瞧 你还是没明白 亲爱的
I don’t have to understand anything.
我不需要去理解任何事情
I’m more. I’m the big guy.
我是吉尔默尔 我说了算
What you have to do is tell me...
你要做的只是告诉我
that you’re sorry...
你很抱歉
tell me why I shouldn’t fire you because you’re incompetent...
给我个因为你的无能而不开除你的理由
that you were having a bad day, and that you’ll never do it again.
比如你今天过得不顺而且以后不会再发生了
Okay, but Mr. Gllmore,
好吧 但是吉尔默尔先生
whenever I take Mr. Sabatinl...
不管什么时候我带萨巴缇尼先生
to look at a place Bright eyes?
去看房子…识相点
i’m standing here, and I’m walting for ’’I’m sorry.’’
我就站在这儿 等你说"我很抱歉"
i’m sorry. And?
我很抱歉 还有呢?
And it Won’t happen again, because I Was having a bad day.
以后不会再发生了 因为我今天过得很不顺
Very Good.
很好
Thls is Chazz. Leave a message. Chazz, It’s me again.
我是奇斯 有事请留言 奇斯 又是我
I’m worried. It’s almost 3:00.
我很担心 都快3点了
Where are you? This is crazy. Call me.
你在哪儿? 这太扯了 回我电
Call me. Call me.
回我电 回我电
Yeah.Yo, it’s the Murph.I got the papers.
谁?哟 是墨菲 我拿报纸来了