Lights. Uh, romantic lights.
灯光,浪漫的灯光
Ooh, nice.
真好
So ah, there was this thing I wanted to talk to you about.
我说过有事情要告诉你
Oh, right! I completely forgot about that.
对喔,我都忘了
Well ah, I've been doing a lot of thinking, and I look at my life...
我最近想了很多,我检讨我的人生
And I feel like I've conquered the business world, and I feel like I've conquered the intellectual world, and now I-I have the most beautiful woman in the world.
我觉得我已经征服了商场,我已经征服了知识界,现在又拥有世界上最美的女人
There's one thing missing.
但是还有一个缺憾
What's that?
什么缺憾?
It's time for me to conquer the physical world.
我该征服体育界了
Monica, I want to become (pause) the Ultimate Fighting Champion.
我想成为…终极格斗冠军
You wanna what?!
你想怎样?
I want to become the Ultimate Fighting Champion! It's the most intense physical competition in the world, it's banned in 49 states!
我想成为终极格斗冠军,那是全世界最激烈的体能竞技,在四十九州被禁
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Okay, my trainer, Ho Chi, is teaching me a combination of Gee Koon Doe and Brazilian street fighting, I've even had my own octagon training ring designed.
我的教练正在教我…截拳道和巴西街头搏击,我还请人设计了专用的八角训练场
And I suppose you used a ring designer for that.
所以你找了设计师(戒指字同拳击场)
Yeah. Monica, I want you there in the front row when I win. I want you close enough to smell the blood. What do you think?
我要你在最前排看我赢得胜利。我要你近得可以闻到血腥味。你意下如何?
My parents will be so happy.
我的父母会很高兴