Yeah, that’s right. if you would just keep your cake hole shut for one second...
对 没错 如果你可以闭上那个洞一会…
you might learn a little something here.
你也许就能从这儿学到点东西了
You see, people wanna live in the Big Apple.
你瞧 人们都想住进这个大苹果里
They wanna buy real estate in the Big Apple.
他们想买大苹果里的房产
And that’s what we do here at Gilmore. We sell real estate.
而这就是我们在吉尔默尔里做的事 卖房产
In other words, people
换句话说 人们…
They wanna take a bite outta the Big Apple.
他们都想分大苹果的一杯羹
And What We do We sell those bites.
而我们做什么呢 我们就卖这些羹
That’s what we do here. Ha capito?
我们就是做这个的 懂了吗?
Now, what I want you to do
现在 我希望你做的
is to get your nose out of that book...
就是把自己从那本书里拖出来
your ass out of that chair...
把屁股移出凳子
and go out and sell some fucking apartments.
然后出去给我卖掉点公寓
Okay.
好的